This crossword was created by Pearson Australia with EclipseCrossword - www.eclipsecrossword.com
- An active volcanic mountain located in the north-west of the USA.
- The name given to a group of lakes on the Canada–USA border.
- Mountain range in eastern USA.
- Most westerly point in North America.
- This mountain marks the highest point in North America.
- Area of lowest elevation in North America.
- The ----------- quetzal is the national emblem of Guatemala and has a unit of currency named after it!
- North America is spread over how many different tectonic plates?
- This lake, in the Rocky Mountains, has unusual coloured water due to the run-off from melting glaciers.
- This ocean is found to the east of North America.